You want to know which apps are the best for your smartpohone? Here’s a list of TOP 10 greatest and most useful apps for iOS and Android. Your smartphone is not complete if you don’t have apps from the list. So start downloading now!
1. Viber – With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 200 million Viber users text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G – for free. Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber landlines and mobile numbers at low rates.
2. Clean Master (Cleaner) – FREE – Trusted by 50 million users and growing, Clean Master is the number 1 powerful memory booster and trash cleaner to increase the speed of your Android and iOS device. Clear – Protect your privacy by deleting personal information like your search and browser history
3. Facebook – Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos.. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps
4. WhatsApp Messenger – WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! ($0.99 USD/year after)
5. Skype – free IM & video calls – Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. Join the millions of people using Skype today to stay in touch with the people who matter most. There’s so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.
6. Facebook Messenger – Instantly reach the people you care about. Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It’s just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
7. Google Translate – Break through language barriers with Google Translate. Translate between more than 70 languages. Converse naturally and let Google translate. Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate. Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed. Save your translations and access from any device.
8. Battery Doctor (Battery Saver) – Battery Doctor, the professional power manager, is the best FREE battery saving app capable of extending your battery life.
Over 150 MILLION downloads over Android and iOS worldwide supporting 19 languages.
10. Twitter – Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening. Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives. Express yourself with photos, videos and comments. Discover what’s happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.